Laparoscopic Surgery (LS; ls.amegroups.com) is an international, open access journal focus-ing on the latest researches and techniques about laparoscopic surgery. The journal aims to cover new findings in laparoscopic hepatobiliary, pancreatic surgery and any surgery that applies laparoscopic technique, as well as to provide current and practical information on diagnosis, prevention and clinical investigations. Specific areas of interest include, but not limited to, multimodality therapy, imaging, technical advances related to hepatobiliary dis-eases, pancreatic surgery, etc.
Published articles include Invited Articles and Submitted Papers, e-Comments on all pub-lished articles, and Editorials in all surgical sub-specialties. Besides regular issues of the Journal, articles in defined areas will be collected and published in Themed Collections. The high quality of its content is assured by a rigorous review process, supervised by a strong editorial board.
The journal website includes all articles, and contains additional material, featuring ad-vanced visual material (images and videos). Each video published will be archived and highlighted in ASVIDE, a surgical video database owned by AME Publishing Company: www.asvide.com.
It is linked to other on-line sites, which significantly enhance visibility of the journal worldwide.
As such, the journal provides an excellent base for strategic placement of advertisements reaching key audiences in the field of laparoscopic surgery.
Why advertise with LS?
* LS is an interactive tool for exchange of data and cooperation between investigators in lap-aroscopic surgery worldwide.
* As an open access journal with on-line distribution, its content is widely available without charge.
* Selected bi-lingual content (English and Chinese) and the link to the large physician website www.dxy.cn position the journal for international collaboration will benefit authors inter-ested in wide distribution of their data in Chinese, and readers who are not fluent in English.
* A strong international, independent editorial board ensures high quality scientific content and high ethical standards.
What we can offer?
* Advances online advertising.
* Personalized, customer support at any level by a publishing group experience with print and on-line platforms.
* Bilingual advertisement (English and Chinese) per request.
Please feel free to contact us for more details:
AME Publishing Company
Address: Flat/RM C 16F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT
Phone: +86 20 66355775
Fax: +852 3580 1603